While many families work hard to eat right and exercise in order to keep their bodies healthy, it is also very important to make sure that dental health is also a priority. In this section, you will find a number of valuable resources that will help children and adults to understand the importance of taking care of their teeth, as part of an overall healthy lifestyle.
Helpful Dental Health Websites
- Sesame Street – Healthy Teeth, Healthy Me (Toolkit, Videos, Games, Songs)
- American Dental Association– Mouth Healthy tips and resources for children’s dental health and beyond.
- American Dental Association – National Children’s Dental Health Month Activities (English and Espanol)
- Dentistry.com – Information, FAQs, and activities about keeping your children’s teeth healthy
- Academy of General Dentistry – Know Your Teeth: Information about oral health for the whole family
- Tom’s Of Maine – Enter your child’s name to customize a free coloring book about good oral care.
- Colgate Kids – Information for parents and games for kids promoting good dental health.
Dental Health Printable Charts and Tips for Kids