Scott Gordon Arkansas Home Visiting Professional of the Year Award
The Scott Gordon Arkansas Home Visiting Professional of the Year Award was established for the purpose of annually recognizing an individual that is making an outstanding contribution, through home visiting, to building stronger families and brighter futures for the children and communities of Arkansas. Those eligible for the award include all home visitors, home-based educators, parent educators, providers, supervisors, and coordinators who work in home visiting programs in Arkansas.
The top three nominees were recognized at the 2020 AHVN Annual Virtual Conference on November 17, 2020.
We know that all of you are doing great work across the state and want to recognize your colleagues for their efforts to support families through home visiting. In order to recognize as many efforts as possible, previous award winners are ineligible to win again for five years. Previous nominees may be nominated again.
Thank you to our previous winners:
- 2014 Deena Dillard HFA
- 2015 Onika Gibson-Lovett NFP
- 2016 Laura Landrum HFA
- 2017 Laura Morgado PAT
- 2018 Karen Garner HIPPY
- 2019 Audrey Zavaleta HFA
- 2020 Wendy Forrest PAT
2020 Scott Gordon Home Visiting Professional of the Year Winner Wendy Forrest with Parents as Teachers.
2020 Scott Gordon Home Visiting Professional of the Year 1st Runner-up Cathy Reid with Healthy Families America.
2020 Scott Gordon Home Visiting Professional of the Year 2nd Runner-up Renee Gibson with Nurse-Family Partnership.
Congratulations to all of this year’s nominees and winners! You are truly embracing the challenge of change!
Congratulations to all of our 2020 nominees:
- Jasmine Brainard (SafeCare Arkansas)
- Esther Cope (Nurse Family Partnership)
- Wendy Forrest (Parents As Teachers)
- Renee Gibson (Nurse Family Partnership)
- Commeka Goodloe (SafeCare Arkansas)
- Cassandra Maggitt (HIPPY)
- Amy Main (HIPPY)
- Beth Massey (Following Baby Back Home)
- Laura McMillen (SafeCare Arkansas)
- Mely Mendoza (HIPPY)
- Shawani Milton (HIPPY)
- Ashlee Muehler (SafeCare Arkansas)
- LaShanna Parks (HIPPY)
- Rita Peaster (Following Baby Back Home)
- Rosetta Petty (HIPPY)
- Cathy Reid (Healthy Families America)
- Tammie Richmond (Parents as Teachers)
- Dawunna Wilson (Healthy Families America)
Questions? Contact Chelsea McCurdy at email@example.com