Here you will find positions related to home visiting. If you would like to post an open job position, please click here to email our Communications Coordinator.
SAFECARE AR IS HIRING!
SafeCare PROVIDER - Area 10 (2 positions)
SafeCare is a home-visiting program designed to equip and empower vulnerable families to better care for their children under 6 years old. Applicants for the position of SafeCare Provider need to have a heart for vulnerable children and families in (Desha, Drew, Ashley, and Chicot) and (Arkansas, Monroe, Phillips, Lee, and St. Francis) counties.
A successful applicant for this position will need to reside in one of the service areas.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· Deliver the SafeCare training material in the home of area clients.
· Participate actively in all training programs
· Report child maltreatment and /or suspected child maltreatment
· May participate in family-centered meetings and /or court hearings on an as-needed or requested basis.
Applicants must have an associate degree from a two-year college or technical school or a nursing diploma. Field of Study must include Social work, Education, Sociology, Psychology, Human Services, Counseling, or a related field in Human Services along with 2 years of experience in Home Visiting, Child Development, and/or Parenting.
Preferably, the applicant will have a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university. The field of study must include Social work, Education, Sociology, Psychology, Human Services, Counseling, or a related field in Human Services.
The candidate is also required to have a Class D Arkansas Driver’s License with a good driving record.
TO APPLY CLICK BELOW:
2325 Malvern Ave
Hot Springs, AR. 71901
SAFECARE ARKANSAS IS HIRING:
SafeCare is an evidence-based, parent training curriculum for parents of children 0-5 who are at risk for or have been reported for child neglect or physical abuse. SafeCare Providers will work with families in their homes to increase parents’ skills in parent-child interaction, home safety, and child health helping parents build a solid foundation for their children’s health and wellbeing. Providers must deliver the SafeCare curriculum to families in the way it was designed and adhere to the SafeCare protocols while being regularly monitored by a coach and attending weekly team meetings. A team of SafeCare Providers will work together to serve families in Washington, Benton, Madison, and Carroll counties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREREQUISITES
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in one of the following fields of study is preferred: Social Work, Education, Sociology, Psychology, Human Services, Counseling, or a related field in human services. Minimum of Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college program or technical school or nursing diploma in one of the following fields of study: Social Work, Education, Sociology, Human Services, Counseling, or related field in the human services field. Note: If an applicant only has an Associate’s Degree, s/he must have experience in child development, home visiting, and/or parenting education.
· Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation at the time of hire.
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Comfortable delivering interventions to families in various home situations.
· Open to learning and implementing new curricula or intervention programs.
· Open and responsive to coaching and constructive feedback.
· Basic computer skills. (Microsoft, Outlook, and database entry)
· Must submit for Arkansas Criminal Record and Child Maltreatment check.
· Able to be both creative and flexible in delivering services to families.
· Understands the importance of program fidelity.
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Accept and enroll families in SafeCare services within the required deadlines
· Deliver SafeCare services to enrolled families
· Administer assessments required by the program
· Drive to family homes and deliver the SafeCare home-based intervention, activities, and curriculum that enhance parent education while being both creative and flexible.
· Attend all relevant planning meetings, team meetings, training, and other events.
· Remain open and responsive to coaching, supervision, and feedback.
· Establish flexible and after-hour availability appointments when visiting parents, and families in their homes
· Maintain accurate written and electronic records and documentation. Input data in required databases.
· Report suspected child maltreatment and/ or suspected child maltreatment as well as adult maltreatment and/ or suspected adult maltreatment when abuse is observed or suspected.
· May participate in family-centered meetings and/ or court hearings on an as-needed or requested basis.
· Quick, stable mental ability, able to react positively to stress.
· Must be able to stand, walk, sit, use and reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, twist, or bend.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
· Must practice good hygiene daily.
· Conform to Drug-Free Workplace policies of the agency.
This position is full-time with varied days/shifts (primarily Monday-Friday). Our organization offers excellent benefits, including paid holidays, access to health, vision, and dental insurance after 60 days, and 401(k) contributions after one year of service. A background check is required, and pay starts at $17.64 per hour.
Economic Opportunity Agency of Washington County, Inc. (EOA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employees must be fully vaccinated as of January 2022.
EOA offers a one-time $500 sign-on incentive for new hires after 90 days of employment.
· Waiting period may apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.64 per hour
· Dental Insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Flexible schedule
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Professional development assistance
· Vision insurance
· Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
· Signing bonus
All employees and adult clients must wear masks in our facilities, Employees must be fully vaccinated as of January 2022. Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols, and follow all guidelines of Arkansas Child Care Licensing and CDC.
· Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: On the road